New release

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 10:26:42 CEST 2024

> While I’m enjoying the beautiful nature, I received a message that my next release at Dark Distorted Signals is out. Enjoy!

Nice one Tom, putting it on to have a listen now.  Great to hear you’re safe after the storm.  Bryce Canyon/Grand Canyon are some of the most inspiring places I ever visited, its so easy to just get out there and imagine living on another planet.

> For those wondering, these tracks were created in the US using a minimal setup of some eurorack stuff, a pulsar 24 and a Virus TI.

What more could you need?  A handy trinity of stuff.

Will give you some feedback after I’ve had a listen ..

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com