New release

Tom Adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Wed Oct 9 05:14:06 CEST 2024

Hi guys,

After some scary moments during Helene I`m currently enjoying a vacation in Zion, Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon. We were out of electricity and internet/phones for 5 days. A couple of trees fell luckily just next to the house, only damaging the fence. Leaving us with all the cleaning.
While I’m enjoying the beautiful nature, I received a message that my next release at Dark Distorted Signals is out. Enjoy!
For those wondering, these tracks were created in the US using a minimal setup of some eurorack stuff, a pulsar 24 and a Virus TI.

Cheers,

https://open.spotify.com/album/4vdl48FJKGz1qZkv5DWcAm?si=llkGOsnuQaGFfseahs5dXQ
Bullfrog
open.spotify.com