New Music by Echo Picone

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:41:36 CEST 2024

Hi Matt,

I expected many tracks but 90 … Waou !
The work you described for the drums and guitars are just very impressive and neat.
I really liked the clarity and the freshness in the mix for the voices, it s interesting to know the entire Voice Channel strip to obtain a result like yours, but I think the quality from the performer is also a very important thing to not forget  :)

Joost told me couple of times that you are working for Fractal Audio, I know you are one of the best in this domain but
unfortunately, I don t own any machine from you guys.

Again, thank you for your answer and all precisions,  it was very and really appreciated :)

Regards,
Romain