A FloppyDisk Album?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 20:12:14 CEST 2024

> If we're going to ship a disk around, maybe we could also just ship a
> drive around.

Floppies are cheap.

And once the music-bar MASTER FLOPPY is full, we can reproduce it on the 1600 other floppies I have.

Well, 1500 now, because I’ve already found people who desperately need them, hehe ..

Anyway what I’m thinking is, we make a MASTER FLOPPY, send it around among ourselves, and once its full, its done.

I mean, its gonna be wild to pack everything into a .mid or a .mod, or whatever… 1.44MB is not mukch, yo.  ;)

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com