A FloppyDisk Album?

Niall Munnelly niall.munnelly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:47:00 CEST 2024

Someone did this in the late 90s, IIRC. I know Remyl included an EP and a
video on a floppy with the “Disruptor” boxed set on Mental Ulcer Forges,
but no way I knew anything about the tech, then.

It’s a great idea though, and hey! a music delivery format to rival the
compact cassette scene, so I’m just piping up to say I’ll buy that release!

Yours,
Niall.