nice news: synthstrom is going ..

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Mon May 22 17:25:57 CEST 2023

As is usually the case, I don’t run into these bugs everyone is talking about.   Something I always remember is that people are much more likely to complain than praise.  For me, it’s been solid.

I am very eager to get the display upgrade.   My biggest issues with it, involve file management and navigating a file system, etc, essentially blind.   Aside from that, though, it solves problems in my live/jam rig that my MPC or Akai Force just couldn’t.

Tony