New track for your review

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Mon Mar 13 23:45:28 CET 2023

Quick raw feedback! I find the high pitched synth sound a bit annoying - it’s simply too frequent, dominant and predictable. The linndrum-style kick is very dry, but also weak. It’s probably not part of the aesthetic you’re going for, but I’d turn that into a bit more of an oomphie techno kick, include a rumble/gate reverb (low pass 200hz) and also sidechain compress with the main bass & synth sound. Perhaps I’d also introduce some air by adding some long high passed reverb, don’t know on which tracks though.

Good luck :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL