Help! I need a live rig

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 00:47:18 CET 2023

Thanks Tom

That's an interesting product and some very useful insight - but I think it
lacks the UI for the sort of live arranging I want to do, and I'm not deft
enough to do it with faders. I've also ruled out the Roland MC 707 and
variants (not enough memory) and a few others. Frontrunner at the moment
appears to be the Akai Force, but that's weirdly a both a sledgehammer to
crack a nut in the synth / fx department while also apparently unable to do
some very basic things like switch smoothly between songs or cope with
tempo changes.

- Andy_R