Access Virus Question

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 05:33:47 CEST 2023

Or maybe it's more generic (not sure so sending it to the 'bar first.)

What I'm trying to achieve:  I want osc2 to start out at the same pitch
as Osc1 but then bend up one semitone.  I'm aiming to be able to do this
for the whole circle of fifths though, so not just the one semitone,
ideally I'd like to be able to quickly dial this up for whatever song I
happen to be playing with.

My ask is this, is there a chart somewhere that my google skills hasn't
uncovered where some kind of relationship to semitones and osc % pitch
values are charted out?  Or is this one of those things that everyone
just does with an o-scope and says "Dude, you're really overthinking this!"