Well...... 40

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 05:02:09 CET 2022

 Michael, glad you are getting over the crap.
cheers,mohsen
    On Thursday, March 10, 2022, 06:09:46 PM PST, Michael Zacherl <mubar05 at blauwurf.at> wrote:

 Hi Joost!

> On 07.03.2022, at 15:16, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:
>
> Well, it will hopefully be a great party, and the number of us
> (including me) who would love to be there but can't is probably very high :)

oh yes!
For the past three weeks I was quarantined with Covid.
Besides literally being unable to do anything, planning of any kind was off the table.
I just (like, minutes ago) got the first negative test result since then!
And it certainly wasn’t "just like having a cold”!

Anyway - I’m sorry if you feel “old", young man, I’d like to suggest lets talk again about this in 10 or 20 years! 😉
So, all the best and many happy returns! 🎂💫🎉

Michael.  (trying to be in time)

Listen to Music-Bar Radio! <http://www.music-bar.org/radio.html>