Well...... 40

Michael Zacherl mubar05 at blauwurf.at
Fri Mar 11 03:09:34 CET 2022

Hi Joost!

> On 07.03.2022, at 15:16, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:
>
> Well, it will hopefully be a great party, and the number of us
> (including me) who would love to be there but can't is probably very high :)

oh yes!
For the past three weeks I was quarantined with Covid.
Besides literally being unable to do anything, planning of any kind was off the table.
I just (like, minutes ago) got the first negative test result since then!
And it certainly wasn’t "just like having a cold”!

Anyway - I’m sorry if you feel “old", young man, I’d like to suggest lets talk again about this in 10 or 20 years! 😉
So, all the best and many happy returns! 🎂💫🎉

Michael.  (trying to be in time)