Morophagene in the house

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Sat Jun 11 11:32:35 CEST 2022

I have (but don’t use it currently) a phonogene, which I understand is not the predecessor but a totally different beast from the morpho.

The phono is very immediate Imans wants to be played. There is no buffer or storage, to keep anything but what is immediately sampled.

It’s fun but I prefer the Mutable Beads now, it’s more granular than the phono and it’s stereo.

Im having loads of fun with my Ryk M185 sequencer (it’s incredibly versatile) and when I was heavily into euro my favorite modules were the z8000 (thanks Toby Scharf) ans the 4ms PEG.

enjoy the ride
Kai

Sent from my Phone