Shout of thanks to SV (Whoever they are...)

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 22:46:30 CET 2022

I don't know if he pays attention here--and there were some people in
the last couple months that expressed some remorse about the number of
times virus presets had been used.

But that's because they often fill a need for the sound in my head.  I
just re-stumbled into Patch E12 "Commerse SV" while hunting for
something else, and instantly I started plucking some rave-anthem from
the depths of time.

Sometimes the presets get used everywhere, because they're just THAT
good. This is the third time this week where a song progression I had
started out with got altered because a preset helped me write something
different, but better.

To all the old Virus programmers out there--you are loved!