Inspiration for live video and lighting software

Martin Naef mnaef at navisto.ch
Mon Jan 3 16:56:19 CET 2022

Hi Peter

Having a back-up is important, I agree there. In our case, it is quite simple: The music stands on its own, so if the tech breaks down, the musicians just keep on playing while I can reboot computers or fix stuff. That's the nice part about chamber music... For the live-streaming shows, we have been mostly spared of glitches, so I am reasonably confident about the setup. Video is a different beast though as it taxes the computers quite heavily. I'll probably feed that through the Blackmagic Atem, so I can always fade to black if the computer feed acts up...

Martin