RPM challenge

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 15:37:39 CET 2022

Well, I don't think I'm going to have a finished album by the end of
tonight, but I have been pretty productive. I have 14 tracks at various
stages of 'in progress', of which 5 are 'done', (and I'm expecting to
polish off 1 or 2 more today). My current plan is to keep working fast, but
give myself enough time to end up with a 'proper album' of about 10-12
tracks, maybe in a few weeks time.

- Andy_R