RPM challenge

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Feb 28 10:17:01 CET 2022

Thanks Matt! Glad you like it!

I'm currently working on a project 'the goddamn preacher tapes', as I
gathered some nice samples from preachers over the years. Not that I'm a
religious kind of guy.
I have the source of this sample at home, but if memory serves me right
this is Billy Graham in his 1962 breakfast speech. I'm pretty sure it's
Billy Graham.

Tom