A4000 WOW....

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 01:33:03 CET 2022

Okay, so I'm only playing around with a handful of the samples on the
discs that deeplfo had sent my way.

I'm shocked by how good these sound.  (at the moment, just cruising the
DJ/Producer toolkit CD.  The drum session kit is amazing too.)

I've owned an MC-505, XP-80, and a Fantom-S, and of course my K-2661;
but none of them sound as liquid as what I'm hearing on these synth
patches.  Polyphonic TB-303?  And man, the filters actually /scream./
They're dirty too.

The bass actually has thickness and resonance.

In short... I never thought I'd say this in a million years, but I think
the kurzweil is going to get sold.  It has some great sound design
potential (and you can design arbitrary LFO wave forms, so I may eat my
hat here) but everything I'm playing with is instantly better.

Does anyone know if there's a fast way to just copy whole CDs onto the HD?