Mac advice

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 02:46:19 CEST 2022

 +1 on going with a Mac.
    On Sunday, April 24, 2022, 01:29:37 PM PDT, Marek Szulen <mszulen at gmail.com> wrote:

 I would definitely go Mac.A year ago, I've replaced my old macbook pro with new one M1.
I can't go wrong with Mac :)
MarekVenray, NL

On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 at 22:11, Andrew Robinson <andrew at bml.co.uk> wrote:

All Macs these days have wifi, so you could just throw out the cable, but to be honest for a 'non-computer person' the cognitive load involved in adapting from PC to Mac is probably greater than the integration benefit.
Having said that, Apple make great laptops and iMacs have great screens, so I'd recommend going to an Apple Store and seeing if there's sufficient levels of 'I want one of those' after having a few minutes playing with those.
- Andy_R