Amiga music-making

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 22:14:22 CEST 2022

I would have to agree with Jay.  Just this last week, I decided that I'd
like to try my hand at making a couple simple apps for my kids, and
after much pulling of hair I don't have, I discovered that to write apps
for iOS you really have to have a mac computer.  To get xcode running on
windows is a major, major hassle.  This scenario is such a non-starter
for me.

So given Apple's general attitude towards even running their OS in
virtual environments, a true-blue retro community around early iPhone is
almost guaranteed not to happen outside of folks emulating old apps on
existing Apple devices.