Eurorack case question

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Wed Apr 13 21:11:20 CEST 2022

From the 2500 line, the ModAmp and MixSeq are extremely unique. The ModAmp is the best ring modniver ever used and I have several vintage ones here.

The System 100 modules sound great and pack a ton of features into the modules as they are mostly all dual function like the original. The 100 modules are about the most fun I've had in a long time.

My whole Euro rig started as a "Berlin" station built around a pair of the Moog 960 clones from Behringer and spiralled out of control from there. The 960 is my favorite performance sequencer ever and I can't figure out why more things haven't incorporated it's features.

James

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​