Eurorack case question

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:59:03 CEST 2022

> Not for long probably. I also have a bunch of the Behringer cloned modules. They sound great and are extremely cheap so it's hard not to.

Well, I have a couple of Neutrons that’ll fit in with a bunch of stuff I got from Marek,  mostly Mutable Instruments stuff, and it’ll be a great way to get started with the hobby after all ..

To be fair though, I’m having most of my fun jamming with the Deluge, SH101 and Crave combo.  The Eurorack is just decadence  .. ;)

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com