Eurorack case question

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Wed Apr 13 20:40:04 CEST 2022

I think the Behringer racks are better than both of these (I've owned both the Mantis and the Arturia as well).

I think the Arturia is a better rack overall for fit and finish. I sold mine though because giving up the Go for the power switch really bothered me.

I think the fit and finish on the Tiptop is very poor. I have 2 of them and both have issues with depth interfering with some ribbon cables, rails being not square, and odd leftover space on the ends when full.

The Behringer cases I have are better in all those regards but I realize they may not be an option for some.

James

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​