Eurorack case question

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:21:55 CEST 2022

Well with the addition of a few new modules, I’m now exceeding my rack space.  I am now gonna choose between the Arturia Rackbrute 6U (plus travel bag) *OR* Tiptop Audio Mantis.  I figure either of these will work since I can ’stack them’ with my new studio console and add more  of them as individual units if I outgrow it .. again ..

Unless one of you clever people know of anything better?  I’m leaning towards the Mantis, but the Rackbrute sure looks pretty ..

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com