Amiga music-making

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 09:28:23 CEST 2022

So we got an Amiga Mini in the mail on release day last week and spent the weekend playing some old games and what it. It is truly a wonderful time to be a retro- nerd.

And now it’s time to turn it into a music-making machine and here is where I turn to the expertise of the ‘bar.

I know some of you are Amiga nuts - so what software do you recommend we ge t into for some old school music making?  I wanna learn as well as reach the kids about Mods and trackers, so I hope you’ll give me your sage advice on the subject..

Im guessing PeoTracker but there are probably some overlooked gems out there?

;
--
seclorum