yesterday I attempted my first full length triathlon and I ...

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Sep 20 11:45:31 CEST 2021

Hi Joost,
8800 kcal spent during the race!
You don't want to know how many power bars, gels, ISO-drink,... I used during the race.

I'm really sore for the moment. Getting in and out of a chair is the most painful movement. But I feel nothing is broken or damaged, so I guess I'll be up and running again in a couple of days.

Really looking forward to having a month of 'no' sports. Training 13 to 17 hours a week is a burden not only for your body, but also for family life...
And music. I've got so many idea's lying around, looking forward to turn these experiments into songs.
But mentally this is a high I've never experienced. Forget drugs, this is better ;-)

Cheers,

Tom