Hardware samplers

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Mon Sep 20 10:05:18 CEST 2021

On 19 Sep 2021, at 19:26, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:

>  It’s not like “oh look it’s so simple it doesn’t need a screen” it’s more like “f’you no screen for you human.”

My exact feeling looking at some of those demos. A little bit too many press shift here and a long press there to enter this mode… but perhaps that’s due to the constant firmware updates?

Perhaps it just needs a new iteration with 10 more function buttons and an OLED next to each row and…

The other feeling I had was some slight GAS though, so…

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL