Hardware samplers

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:17:37 CEST 2021

Thanks for that Ibi Sum.

I'm going through Loopop's intro and just stumbled across that
auto-timestretching feature and am picking my jaw off the floor.  Even
eliminating the problem of varying BPMs on loops by itself is a
time-saving feature that I always wanted, figured impossible.  He does
discuss the other synth-gripe I had in regards to finding loop points.
(no X-fade.)  I'm going to set that aside and try it as it was intended
to be played.

I'm going to be spending some time with the manual, I maybe
underestimated exactly how much hardware has changed from the late
90s/early naughties.  So far... I'm actually thinking I might be able to
ditch my K2661.  Unless I need particular audio effects I'm not sure
what it can give me.