Hardware samplers

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 22:43:03 CEST 2021

Oh...

I am looking at this in totally the wrong way.

I installed the beta firmware that introduced the granular features
you're talking about...

I think I just need to sit down with some kind of master tutorial.  I
randomly picked the "Forbbiden Zone Kit" in the presets and started
playing with pad 1,3 "PIC_100_Cm_S" and my brain suddenly realized
"dude... this will let you glitch the h*** out of these samples like you
always wanted to do.  This opens up some sonic palettes that I didn't
realize I had near my fingers.

And here I was treating this more like a simple FastTracker II
sequencer...  (O_o)

Is there any particular Blackbox tutorials you'd recommend?  Yeah, I'll
be googling but something tells me there's a lot under the hood here
that I'm missing.