Access Virus B/Indigo "Click issue"

Matt Picone matt at mysticworks.com
Sun Sep 19 00:10:34 CEST 2021

Yes, I googled it and found these instructions for turning it off:

Press osc edit twice until you get to the osc common menu, then find
page 2. Its the middle parameter.

Here you can influence the attack of the amplifier envelope to enhance
the sound with a more percussive, snappy kind of feel. You may have
guessed that PUNCH INTENSITY determines the intensity of this effect.
PUNCH is only effective when you have dialed in fairly short ATTACK
rates for the amplifier envelope