Integrated/Digital Synths With More Modular Sequencers

Niall Munnelly niall.munnelly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 18:53:25 CEST 2021

Ah, the benefits of active firmware development! At the time of review, “the
only trick ASM have missed is the ability to trigger envelopes
independently of the keyboard, say from a Mod input, LFO or Macro button.”

(https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/asm-hydrasynth)

But it looks like the EGs can at least be triggered from the LFO. Perhaps
other capabilities have been added in the last couple years, too. Time to
revisit the manuals and READMEs.

You’ve made compelling cases for Zynthian, and I reckon I should check that
out in more detail, as well. Thanks!

--
Yours,
Niall.