New ASM Hydrasynths .. and Superbooth

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:10:22 CEST 2021

Yeah, that space is ample room for a beatbox or deluge or two, and either would be a delightful addition to the ASM.

I’d love for ASM to make a little multi-Timbral module to fit on that space though, a la the old Yamaha FM7/RX stackable design.

Anyway I’m pretty sure I’ll add an Explorer when it’s available, to my synth shelf. Truly a nice machine to program.

;
--
Jay Vaughan