New ASM Hydrasynths .. and Superbooth

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 15:37:36 CEST 2021

.. leaked pre-Superbooth, new ASM Hydrasynth models .. looks pretty badass:

https://www.synthanatomy.com/2021/09/leak-asm-hydrasynth-explorer-wave-morphing-synthesizer-for-superboot-21.html

.. plus, a deluxe version:

https://united-music.ru/ru/asm-hydrasynth-deluxe.html

Not sure if there are any other fanboix for the ASM Hydrasynth on the -bar, but I really, really love the one I’ve played at Sky Studio, so if there is going to be a mini-version that aligns with my shoebox shelf system, its a definite add for me.  Its a very friendly synth engine and the UI is easily one of the best of all the new-era designs, imho.

BTW: Anyone else going to Superbooth next week?  I’m seriously considering a couple days ..

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com