Summer Jam The Hague 2021

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Tue Sep 7 22:27:20 CEST 2021

Well that was fun, indeed! Thank you all for joining :) I’m glad we got a bit of music done, although this time the balance really tipped towards hanging out/The Hague tourist mode :)

Not that this is bad. Micke (or was it you Jay?) mentioned we should introduce a new rule, gotta have a working studio before the jam starts. Ahh, that was my goal, but failed miserably… but I’m very happy we all put our brains together to really organize the setup. Everything hooked up, repositioned stuff, no excuse to not make that album ;)

Let’s do it again soon!

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar