Skip note by probability

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 18:23:14 CET 2021

I haven't had a chance to look into it but if any sequencer would have a
feature like that I'd suggest taking a gander at the Squarp Pyramid.

I know that my elektron gear can as you say, do this in real-time.
Nothing else I own has something like that.  Let us know if you find
something that works, because I too would appreciate a feature like this.