Nice JUCE contract available for someone who can do it

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:31:45 CET 2021

If you or someone you know is a capable C++ developer, I have a very nice JUCE project on my desk for which I’m trying to find a sub-contractor.

The predicted work schedule would be January - May 2022 and the software would be delivered as part of a hardware product. You’d work with me and other devs to get the front end built in JUCE.

Please contact me if you’re interested.  It’s audio-related and quite sexy. Off-list please.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com