Eventide Question

Niall Munnelly niall.munnelly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 02:27:04 CET 2021

I know some of y'all are heads.

Is there a simple frequency shifter algorithm available in the H9 or
Eclipse products? Basically the relatively affordable stuff?

I don't see one listed in the Eventide downloads, and online discussions
seem (rightly, I guess) to focus on pitch-shifting - even when people ask
about frequency shifter capabilities, other users correct them along the
lines of "you mean pitch-shifting!"

I'm looking for one of the oldest solutions in the electronic music
playbook: a delay with a frequency shifter in its feedback path. Can I
patch this up with any of these?

Thanks a lot.
--
Yours,