New gear

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon May 10 21:24:00 CEST 2021

I blame Andy, Paul and Tony. 😁

A few weeks ago, Andy wanted to know what he could put in 4U of rack
space. E-Mu got mentioned. Long story short, a Proteus 2000 without any
ROMs arrived today, and the Techno Synth Construction Yard and Beat
Garden ROMs had arrived earlier, so now I have what's essentially a
stylishly black Orbit-3.

Had a bit of a panic because I couldn't get TSCY to work, but it's all
sorted now.

Where the heck I'm going to put it and how I'm going to connect it to my
PC is another issue, but I'll worry about that later.

- Peter