LoupeDeck

Matt Picone matt at mysticworks.com
Sat May 1 17:00:59 CEST 2021

Thanks Martin,

I see a lot of apps there in their implementations list that I use
regularly: FinalCut, Logic, Illustrator and Photoshop top the list.
I am mainly looking at it for final cut and as a left hand tool for AI
and PS. Shannon does a lot of video editing with Echo now and they don't
use keyboard shortcuts really, so it might be nice there too.

--
M@