LoupeDeck

Martin Naef mnaef at navisto.ch
Sat May 1 15:31:37 CEST 2021

Hi M@

I was tempted by the Loupedeck CT multiple times, mainly because I wanted a good jog wheel for video editing. I ended up passing because I felt I would probably still need to switch hands frequently between the Loupedeck and the keyboard, and memorizing the most important key shortcuts would be easy enough (and I don’t need to take my eyes off the screen for the keyboard). I ended up buying a Logitech Craft wireless keyboard as needed a keyboard anyway – that solved the missing jog-wheel problem. I might reconsider that some day – though the missing support for DaVinci Resolve would be an annoyance as I need that tool regularly now to post-process the recordings from live-streaming sessions using the Blackmagic Atem Mini Pro ISO.

What is your use case?

Regards

Martin