Comparison/Preference

moron moron at industrial.org
Wed Jun 23 20:55:34 CEST 2021

If they didn't they would pretty much kill the product line if they
haven't already.

The KSP has been one of the buggiest and most frustrating pieces of
gear I have ever bought.  It can be very rewarding too but the kind of
bugs it has had since launch are of the worst kind (project corruption,
hard lockups, etc.)

Personally I will never by another Arturia product unless it has been
out for at least 2 years and has strong non-paid reviewer feedback that
it is not still broken.  I bought in late in the cycle with the
Beatstep Pro so was unaware of Arturia's "use customers as pre-alpha
testers" approach to releasing products.

The current OS version to my knowledge still has MIDI timing issues:

https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=107406.0

Cheers