UNO Synth Pro - anyone got one?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:04:58 CEST 2021

> Yeah, the Crave I’m a little bit bored with, to be honest. It is great in a modular setup, but too much of a toy standalone. Hard to make it sound good.
>
> I think the Behringer Model D is actually really nice to put in a rack (extrapolating from the Poly D), just cause it’s so musical and gives you those sweet analog must-have sounds.

Hmm ..  Since the purpose is to give visiting artists a place to sit and noodle, this actually would be a good idea .. although it doesn’t have keys, so it makes setup a bit of a hassle.  Maybe I’d hard-wire it to the Microfreak .. hmm .. then again, the Uno has effects and presets .. dangit maybe I need to add another shelf to the setup now ..

> Personally I have a Korg N1R in my Marktplaats (Dutch eBay) search right now, to use with the KeyStep Pro (2600 / FS1r / Neutron / rompler).

The 2600 is amazing, B3n of RES has one and last time we jammed I couldn’t get away from its beauty and amazing interface, which I love.  But I think I’ll get that for myself, not the studio ..

j.