UNO Synth Pro - anyone got one?

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Tue Jun 22 22:00:12 CEST 2021

On 22 Jun 2021, at 21:48, Jay Vaughan <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Anything else in this class you’d recommend looking at?
>>
>> Yeah man, something like this…
>>
>> https://www.matrixsynth.com/2018/03/custom-yamaha-cs1x-minus-keyboard.html
>>
>> ;)
>
> *shudder* that’s actually kinda creepy .. plus, I had a CS1X, and .. nah ..
>
> Reface: maybe.  Not sure, also looking at the Crave .. but Uno Synth seems better.

Yeah, the Crave I’m a little bit bored with, to be honest. It is great in a modular setup, but too much of a toy standalone. Hard to make it sound good.

I think the Behringer Model D is actually really nice to put in a rack (extrapolating from the Poly D), just cause it’s so musical and gives you those sweet analog must-have sounds.

Personally I have a Korg N1R in my Marktplaats (Dutch eBay) search right now, to use with the KeyStep Pro (2600 / FS1r / Neutron / rompler).

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL