Fractales12 - New Ambient Album - Esc Kakotopia

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sat Jun 12 14:09:35 CEST 2021

Yeah man, enjoyed it. It’s quite different from your other works, of course. Last listen was in the garden on my AirPod pro’s. No complaints about levels/balance, etc.

I like that there is a lot to discover, works as ambience in the background but also to actively listen to. I admire the breadth of work and how prolific you are in your output as always. Song titles are imaginative too.

My point of criticism is that the album itself is a bit fragmented and could tell more of a story — logical since it flowed out of modular experimentation. What I think is great that you managed to take those experiments and jams and turned into a coherent whole (and produced it into something concrete)

Recommended listen!

Sent from my iPhone