Fractales12 - New Ambient Album - Esc Kakotopia

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 21:59:15 CEST 2021

Hello everyone !
I hope everybody is doing fine .. ?

It has been some time I did not post any music on Music bar.

You will find below a small Dark Ambient album that I made for the last 6 months (mostly with modulars).

https://fractales12.bandcamp.com/releases

I wanna say a special thx to Joost and Micke for their inputs.

To be sincere, I am a bit overloaded with this project (rec,edit,mix,master)and need to look for something else forward
but I would like to know what you guys think about this album ?

While waiting, all the best,

Regards,

Romain