New gear

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:50:40 CEST 2021

Funny, I was about to ask about pianoteq, which I've got a partial license
for.
Not sure how much I'd develop specifically for the platform itself as I
like to (try not to) code too much outside of work but let's see where
it goes :D

That box with the norn shield at the output should be pretty rad too.