Eurorack

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:34:12 CET 2021

Thanks, guys

No, I don't discount Model D. It's just a question of budget :)
This also applies to the Mutable Instruments. I'm familiar with them and
...maybe in the future :)

The Behringer Eurorack Go is my "go to" plan (when I have Neutron and more
modules).
For now, I'll use this 3d printed.

btw, I've just ordered a DIY VCF kit from Skull and Circuits.

https://www.skullandcircuits.com/product/vcf-3/

Next, will be the dual envelope Behringer 140

Slowly, getting "there" :)

Marek
Venray, NL