Eurorack

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:18:54 CET 2021

Hi Malek.

As being a fan of Mutable Instruments brand, I can not avoid to mention it here !

Mutable instruments modules can cost a bit compare to behringer, but have a look for “ Stages” this module can give you :

AD, ADSR, LFOs, Sequencer, S&H, and even turing machine and Quantizer since a new Firmware released)

About behringer : I really love my K2 even if it s Hz/Oct and not V/Oct.

As Tony and Andrew said, you may find many modules in the second hand market already.

If you plan to buy or build a case, I would advise you to add  few more empty HP than your needs.

I bought a Behringer Eurorack Go ,it s not completely filled yet but I love it.

For me, the module that I m really missing in my setup is a Quad VCA.

About DIY ideas and weird modules I like to check sometimes this website : https://www.errorinstruments.com

it seems Music Bar is going more and more modular or Am I wrong ? ;P

Romain