Summer Jam The Hague 2021

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:47:44 CEST 2021

I concur with these views but it has to be said that one must NOT always blindly trust authority - humans at scale become a cannibalistic organism that very rarely results in the survival of the greater good as opposed to the few.  It is vital to maintain a multiple viewpoint perspective in the modern world, and not allow fixed ideas to rule the political sphere.  Science is cruel, because it is human.  But science doesn’t work on the basis of fixed ideas.

That said, I’m onboard with whatever guidelines Joost and Heather determine are best in order to protect us as their guests. I can guarantee I’ll do my bit to social distance… ;)

Anyway, I’m personally looking forward to our meeting this week, folks.  I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather be socializing with than the music-bar crew at the moment.

;
--
seclorum