New gear

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun Aug 8 15:05:12 CEST 2021

On 29 Jul 2021, at 19:31, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:

> Well, since there's a Micro Q on its way from Spain, and I managed to get the X-Lead ROM for the Proteus 2000, I'm getting where I want to be. The Zynthian sounds nice.

I have to admit something, I’ve got some serious 90-ies GAS too. Just bought a second hand CS6x. I have no reason for it, since it has such a big overlap with the EX5.

But it was only 275 euros, with the AN board. And when it came out (22 years ago!!) I always wanted to try it, but no store had it on demo, so… couldn’t resist?

:)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL