Summer Jam The Hague 2021

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Thu Aug 26 22:42:14 CEST 2021

Yoo Peter,

Yes, totally understood. Gotta say, it feels a bit unreal, to have a party again! It will be a relatively small gathering, but fun.

Normally I’d build a big party for the Saturday eve, but I feel a bit conflicted to invite too many people. There are no NL restrictions on group size in private homes but I think it’s still wise not to cluster too much.

On the other hand, with the high vaccination rates in the Western world, I think we can also meet up again. Still, don’t seek it out. Like, you won’t find me going clubbing in a dark damp sweaty room…

About flat-earthers, certificate fraud, etc… it doesn’t really match what I’ve seen from people around me. I know of two friends who didn’t (fully) vaccinate, and they both have good (medically sound) reasons. I cannot name anyone in my surroundings that has been cavalier about other people’s health.

I really feel it’s important to keep a bit of respect for each other in these quite challenging times. Also, let’s be mindful of the catastrophe that’s happening in less rich countries right now.

…

Anyway! Whilst you can’t make it, I’m trying to set up some streaming, so let’s have a chat at least when things are happening here :)

> So, maybe next year. Have fun!

Next year for sure!!! :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar